三题题目:妖精,圣女果,亚马逊
周练三题√
配合鹅妈妈食用更佳√
下面把鹅妈妈放出来,有兴趣的可以看看~
《丽兹玻顿拿起斧头》
丽兹玻顿拿起斧头,
砍了爸爸四十下。
当她意识到她做了甚麼,
她砍她妈妈四十一下。
《一个扭曲的男人,走了一哩扭曲的路》
一个扭曲的男人,走了一哩扭曲的路。
手拿扭曲的六便士,踏上扭曲的台阶,
买一只歪歪扭扭的猫儿,猫儿抓歪歪扭扭的老鼠。
他们一起住歪歪扭扭的小屋。
《唱一首六便士之歌》
唱一首六便士之歌,
袋子里装满黑麦;
二十四只黑画眉,
被放在派里面烤!
当派被剥开,
画眉开始唱歌;
那可不是放在国王桌前,
十分可口的一餐吗?
国王在帐房数钱;
王后在客厅吃面包蜂蜜。
女仆在花园晒衣;
一只黑画眉飞来,
啄走了她的鼻子。
《谁杀死了知更鸟》
Who killed CockRobin? 谁杀了知更鸟?
I,said the Sparrow, 是我,麻雀说,
With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭,
I killed CockRobin.我杀了知更鸟。
Who saw him die? 谁看见他死去?
I,said the Fly. 是我,苍蝇说,
With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.我看见他死去。
Who caugh this blood? 谁取走他的血?
I,said the Fish,是我, 鱼说,
With my little dish, 用我的小碟子,
I caugh this blood. 我取走他的血。
Who'll make his shroud? 谁为他做寿衣?
I,said the Beetle, 是我,甲虫说,
With my thread and needle,用我的针和线,
I'll make the shroud.我会来做寿衣。
Who'll dig his grave? 谁来挖坟墓?
I,said the Owl,是我,猫头鹰说,
With my pick and shovel, 用我的凿子铲子,
I'll dig his grave.我会来挖坟墓。
Who'll be the person? 谁来当牧师?
I,said the Rook, 乌鸦说,是我,
With my little book, 用我的小本子,
I'll be the parson. 我会来做牧师。
Who'll be the clerk? 谁来当执事?
I,said the Lark, 是我,云雀说,
If it's not in the dark 只要不在夜晚,
I'll be the clerk. 我就会当执事。
Who'll carry the link? 谁来拿火炬?
I,said the Linnet,红雀说,是我,
I'll fetch it in a minute,我立刻把它拿来。
I'll carry the link.我将会拿火炬。
Who'll be chief mourner?谁来当主祭?
I,said the Dove,是我,鸽子说,
I mourn for my love, 我要哀悼挚爱,
I'll be chief mourner. 我将会当主祭。
Who'll carry the coffin? 谁来抬棺?
I,said the Kite,是我,鸢说,
If it's not through the night,如果不走夜路,
I'll carry the coffin.我就会来抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall? 谁来扶棺?
We,said the Wren, 是我们,鹪鹩说,
Both the cock and the hen, 还有公鸡和母鸡,
We'll bear the pall. 我们会来扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm? 谁来唱赞美诗?
I,said the Thrush, 画眉说,是我,
As she sat on a bush,她站在灌木丛上,
I'll sing a psalm. 我将唱赞美诗。
Who'll toll the bell? 谁来敲丧钟?
I,said the Bull, 是我,牛说,
Because I can pull,因为我能拉牦。
So CockRobin,farewell. 所以,再会了,知更鸟。
All the birds of the air 空中所有的鸟,
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,全都叹息哭泣,
When they heard the bell toll 当他们听见丧钟,
For poor CockRobin. 为可怜的知更鸟响起。
NOTICE 启事
To all it concerns, 通告所有关系人,
This notice apprises, 这则启事通知,
The Sparrow's fortrial, 下回鸟儿法庭,
At next bird assizes. 将要审判麻雀。