《传人的起源》里的一段话:
You're a seeker, right?
你是个找球手,对吧?
You know too well how the game works.
你很清楚游戏规则。
You have to catch the snitch.
你要抓住金色飞贼。
You have to chase it.
你要不断追逐,
You have to grab it to end the game.
你必须抓到它来结束比赛。
But it never rests.
但它从不停歇。
It is unstoppable.
它势不可挡,
It whizzes at the top speed.
嗡鸣着高速而飞。
And if you want to catch it.
如果你想抓住它,
You must not be distracted.
就必须专注。
You cannot think.
你不能胡思乱想。
No past,no future.
忘却过去,不管将来。
Members are made of something peculiar.
记忆是种很特殊的东西。
Trying to catch them can be dangerous.
试图掌握它们的很危险。
The good ones they are hard to catch.
好的记忆里难以捕捉。
The bad ones. on the other hand.
不好的,在另一方面。
They are even harder to keep away.
也更难逃离。
献给SS,他的秘密和回忆都已归尘于土,我不知道他是如何熬过那段时间,但我相信“天下有大勇者,猝然临之而不惊,无故加之而不怒,此其所挟持者甚大,而其志甚远也。”
但是至少还有一段记忆,不是吗?