下一章 上一章 目录 设置
4、诗词选(A册) 别哭了。我 ...
-
1、《无言》
【《Silence》】
别哭了,
【Don't cry,】
我不听 ,我的泪落下成冰。
【I don't listen to, my tears falling into ice.】
你的温柔言语,还有那,温暖的 、金色的、微笑和阳光,
【Your gentle words, and the warm, golden, smile and sunshine,】
已成为过去。
【Has become the past.】
披上华美的皮囊,
【With colorful skins,】
带上冷酷的面具 ,
【Take cold mask,】
把过去的那个我埋在这里。
【Bury the past that I am here】
你为我为什么 ?
【Why do you do for me】
我痛哭着反问你,
【I wept and ask you,】
{为什么要抛弃我?让我的心死去。}
【[why do you abandon me Let my heart die.]】
手中的刃 ,带走他和我的生命。
【The hands of the blade, take him and my life.】
2、《我所爱着的世界》
【I love the world】
我踏着过去走来,
【I started walking past,】
踩着过去的那个自己。
【Step on the past.】
我不悔,
【I don't regret,】
我不怨,
【I don't complain,】
一路走来,
【Along the way,】
却形如陌路,
【Shaped like a stranger,】
你们认为我是谁?
【Who you think I am】
我还是过去的那个我,
【I was past me,】
可你们已不是你们。
【But you are not you.】
3、《花开》
听,花开的声音,
【Listen to the voice of the flowers,】
看,花落的凄凉。
【Look, the flower falls.】
喂,是,你吗?
【Hey, are you】
咳,你,还好吗?
【Well, are you all right】
我总会想起过去的事情:
【 I always think of the past】
风那么大,
【So large as the wind,】
雪那么狂;
【So mad;】
我迎着风雪飞奔而来,却只看见你离去的背影。
【I rushed to the wind snow, only to see you go.】
你对我说:
【You said to me:
都回不去了。
【{Can't go back.}】
我看着你,
【I look at you,】
却无从开口。
【No opening.】
花终于又开了,
【The flower was finally open,】
我最亲爱的人把我放在花下,
【My dearest one puts me in the flower,】
他对我说:
【He said to me:】
下辈子,我一定许你一生芳华。
【The next life, I will give you the whole life of youth.】