下一章 目录 设置
1、第 1 章 我是没有桂 ...
-
我是没有桂冠 ,名曰寂寞的女皇 。
I was the queen who no laurel, called lonely.
守着一整座不曾开 启的末日王城 。
Keep a whole has not opened \"Never Imperial\".
荆棘是我的华裳 。请别被玫瑰美丽的假象所吸引 。
The brambles was my magificent clothes.Please don\'t be attracted by the beautiful roses.
我的瑶池里没有美酒 ,灌注的是冰冷的毒药 。
My fairyland, had no wine, but only be infusion of icy cold of the poison.
没有侍卫也没有女仆 。我的军队叫做骄傲 。
I had no guards and maid. My kingdom army called pride.
我没有珍珠 、 钻石 、 金银珠宝 ,我只有名为回忆的珍宝 。
I also had no pearl, diamond, gold and silver jewelry, but only had the treasure called memory.
别来我的王国 ,这里没有你需索的快乐 。
Please don\'t come to my kingdom, there is no happiness that you wanted.
别来我的王国 ,那就像试图听到哑巴放声高歌 。
Please don\'t come to my kingdom, it\'s like trying to hear the dumb sing.
别来我的王国 ,别打破我用倔强和坚强铸造的钢铁城墙。
Please don\'t come to my kingdom, don\'t break I use the stubborn and strong of forged steel walls.
我的王国 ,一个王 ,就足够热闹 。
My own kingdom, only a queen, enough lively.
不需要 任何无知来惊 扰。
Don\'t need any ignorant people to disturb.